*I forgot to post this on day 129! I don't know what day it is today!!*
So I've been doing a lot of badge things, but forgetting to record them here! Well, not really forgetting, more like not having the time. So it may end up with my doing updates weekly rather than daily!
I've been doing some embroidery. I'm not enjoying it. It's very precise and makes my back ache. Still so much more to go!
The herbs I planted have started to show their little heads. I don't know what they are, but they're peeping out!
I made a resin bookmark. It was kind of fun to do, but it didn't turn out great. It's too thick to go inside a book. It has some really big bubbles in it. And the flower petals are sticking out all over the place. It's not to say that I won't do this again, but if I do, it'll be something different.















Comments
Post a Comment