Day 106 & 107 & 108 & 109

FOODIE

On Tuesday, my other half and I went to Ipswich to go to the theatre to see The Commitments. We wanted to get something to eat beforehand, so went to a nearby pub called The Salutation. I was going to write a review on Trip Advisor of the food for part of the Foodie Badge. However, this pub/restaurant didn't have an entry on Trip Advisor. So I found out how to add a place, and I wrote my review. I submitted it and then went to view it, but it was nowhere to be found. I'm assuming, because I added a new restaurant, the admins have to approve it before it can go live. So I will keep checking and hopefully it won't be too long before the review goes up.

EDIT: The restaurant now has a Trip Advisor page, but the review I wrote wasn't there, so I've had to rewrite it. I don't know if I remembered everything I wrote ...



THEATRE CRITIC

As I said above, we went to see The Commitments at Ipswich Regent Theatre. I will be writing about this for the Theatre Critic Badge, but I don't have the time at the moment. I hope I don't forget it though!


CRAFT PART TWO

I've started doing a Christmas diamond art picture. I bought it in December to do it for Christmas, but didn't get around to it.




It's like painting by numbers but with fiddly shiny things.

GEOCACHING

I've spent some time having a look around on the geocaching website, and found a few geocaches near where I live. One is supposed to be in the carpark of the supermarket I use, so my other half and I spent some time this morning having a look around, and we couldn't find anything. We then went to the next one, and we had no idea what we were looking for, so found nothing. I really don't know how this all works or what the things look like. But I am going to keep looking to see if I can find anything!

Comments