Day 84 & 85

Day 84

THE LOVE CHALLENGE

I wrote a love poem called Love Song, which is made up of songs which include the word 'love' in the title.




ADVANCED READER

This is only a small book, but I read Lost In Translation by Ella Frances Sanders, Dewey number 410.




DAY 85

THE LOVE CHALLENGE / BAKER

My dad hasn't been feeling great recently so I baked him a cake to cheer him up. It's a mince pie cake - and I know it's not Christmas, but he likes it and that's all that matters. I made one of these before Christmas but I managed to burn it, so I didn't want to include the picture for my baking badge.


REBEL CUP

I made a baked Alaska! I wasn't planning on doing it, but I felt compelled as it would be a challenge. I don't like meringue. I've never eaten a baked Alaska. So I really didn't know what I was doing. But I did it. There was some ice cream leakage, but nothing too drastic. And I fed it to my other half, you really liked it. He said the meringue was a nice combination of crunchy, chewy, and soft. So I'll take that as a win!


Comments