Day 81

INDOOR GARDENER

Well, here we go. This is the bit that I didn't want to do, but I've bought myself an orchid. Let's see if I can keep it alive!



CRAFT PART 2

I've finished my first craft - a latch hook Dalmatian.


THE LOVE CHALLENGE

Make a photo collage or vision board of things which make you smile

So much makes me smile, but here are a few things!


FOODIE

I wasn't going to start this badge, until my other half suggested going to a farmers market, and in the back of my mind I remembered reading something about farmers markets in my badge book. So we went, and I tried some yummy things, and now I guess I've started this badge!


I am going to back date this by only about a week, as we'd gone away for my birthday and eaten a lot of yummy things. So I've written a review of Rios in Ipswich.




I also tried 3 different types of bread - cheese, soda, and honey and sunflower. 








Comments