BRAIN GAMES



STARTED: 30th December 2022
FINISHED: 24th February 2023

✅ For a period of at least eight weeks, spend at least two hours each week completing different brain games. These might be sudokus, jigsaws, word games, crosswords, or other forms of puzzles.

I haven't counted the time I've spent doing brain games, but it's definitely at least two hours per week. I try to do something daily, and mix up what games I play each day.

During the eight week period practise at least five different types of brain game.

🧩 Wordle
🧩 Quordle
🧩 Sudoku
🧩 Saturday Crossword from The i newspaper
🧩 Bonza
🧩 Solitaire
🧩 Jigsaw Puzzles




Try at least two different types of puzzle which you have never played before.

🧩 Waffle
🧩 Worldle
🧩 Framed


Play at least one game with someone else, either remotely or in person.

I played Words With Friends (which is similar to Scrabble) with friends on Facebook.


I also played Quiz Planet with friends on Facebook.


Each week at work, we all do the large Saturday Crossword from The i newspaper together. It's left on the staffroom table and we all fill in the answers we know. Everyone has different fields of knowledge so we're all able to join in.


Comments