Day 75

This week has been a bit of a mad one. I had covid (again) at the start of the week, so wasn't feeling up to much. And then, to make matters so much better, while being poorly and feeling very sorry for myself, we had a false fire alarm in the middle of the night on Monday, so I was woken up at about 4am, didn't get back into bed until about 5am, by which point I was wide awake. I did manage to go back to sleep, but it did not help with the trying to rest and get better.

Then when I was better, my other half and I went away for a few days. This helped with my exercise every day as, whenever we go on holiday, we walk miles. We like to go and look at all the things, and walk our way there. So while I've been trying to get 8,000 steps per day (which lapsed a bit when I had covid), over the 4 days we were away, I amassed 62,816 steps!

I also had a birthday this week, and with my birthday pennies I bought myself some craft things for the Craft Badge part 2.



And while I was feeling sorry for myself, I did a bit of reading for Advanced Reader badge, and reread a book I loved as a child. My dad and I used to read this before bed when I was little, and I remember loving it. Not so much as an adult, but it did bring back some happy memories.


Comments