This week has been a bit of a rubbish week. I've only ever had one migraine in my life and that was last year. And this week I had two, two days apart. So I've not been in a brilliant headspace to remember to keep this updated!
EXERCISE EVERY DAY
I've been using the stairs rather than the lift, and so far I've survived. It used to be quite difficult to use the stairs; I'd get properly out of breath and have to rest for ages before carrying on. Now I can breathe (nearly) fine and it's getting easier. I'm also doing a lot of door frame push-ups and floor posture exercises. My steps haven't hit 8,000 every day, but sometimes it's just too difficult!
GOOD HABITS
61% of Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg.
THE REBEL CUP
I wasn't going to take part in this, but peer pressure (from no peer other than myself) made me do it.
I've joined Team Nelson. It was a toss up between him and Rosa. So each month there will be challenges for extra points and stuff. Part of me thought it was all a bit silly, but here I am doing it!
ADVANCED CRAFTER





Comments
Post a Comment