Day 145

READER

Disc 12 of I Wanna Be Yours by John Cooper Clarke.

BRAIN GAMES

Strangely, I wasn't going to do this badge straight away (I don't know why - but I'd ordered 10 badges from book 2, and this one wasn't one I'd chosen), but as I was flicking through the book I realised that this badge was doable. However, one part might be more tricky than it should be. I already play a lot of brain games. Over the years I've downloaded word game apps, so I have done sudokus and word searches and word games and search games and room escape games ... and part of this badge is to try at least two types of puzzle that I've never played before. I might need a bit of help with this!

Anyway, today I spent 35 minutes doing a small-ish jigsaw. It's a Wasgij puzzle so the picture on the box does not match the puzzle pieces, which makes it that much more difficult!



I also downloaded (and redownloaded) some puzzle apps to play. 


And another part of this badge is to play at least one game with someone else, either remotely or in person, and I did used to play Words With Friends on Facebook, so I've sent some requests to friends to play that game again.


GOOD HABITS

42% of Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg.

Teeth.




Comments