These past few days have been quite busy leading up to Christmas, so I'm not sure when I did the things ... but it doesn't matter.
CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
Watch at least three Christmas movies
18) Alien Xmas
19) Christmas Inheritance
20) Christmas on the Square
Take part in Whamageddon!
Greg James played it on Christmas Eve Eve while I was in the car on the way to work without a warning, so I couldn't turn the radio off. I lost at 8:07am on Saturday 23rd December. So close but so far!
INDOOR GARDENER
Annoyingly I didn't take a photo of my indoor rose with dead-ish flowers. But in order to keep it alive, these must be pruned. It was quite weird to cut off the flowers because it makes the plant look dead, but apparently it's all good! So I now have rose stems and no flowers. Hopefully they'll grow again.




Comments
Post a Comment