READER
Yesterday I read some picture books but forgot to put them in yesterday's blog post!
Little People, Big Dreams Terry Fox.
Little People, Big Dreams Anna Pavlova.
The Frost Goblin by Abi Elphinstone.
The Burpee Bears - A Christmas Adventure by Joe Wicks.
FITNESS
Last Sunday (6th November) Today (13th November)
Weight: 189.0lb 188.2lb
Chest: 100.5cm 101cm
Waist: 87cm 88.5cm
Hips: 107cm 107cm
ADVANCED CRAFTER
Over a three month period complete at least three different advanced crafting projects. Each project should use a different craft method.
My other half's mum bought me a large cross stitch for Christmas a couple of years ago, and I just haven't got around to doing it. I thought I would start it for this badge, as it's a lot bigger than the ones I did for the regular Craft Badge and it isn't just as simple as doing full Xs in each box. Looking at it, there are vertical half Xs and horizontal half Xs. It's a lot more complicated than I thought. But I'm going to give it a go!
READER
Disc 9 of I Wanna Be Yours by John Cooper Clarke.
WRITE EVERY DAY
GOOD HABITS
Teeth.
Comments
Post a Comment