CRAFT
I finished making the patchwork bandana. It was fun but also difficult but also rewarding. I did find sitting at the sewing machine uncomfortable, but I do have a bad back anyway so that's not really unsurprising. It's far from perfect. The lines aren't straight. The patches, even though all measured to be the same size, are now different sizes. But I made it! Anyway, here is my first attempt at making something patchwork.
I also thought I’d try another macramé kit (slightly foolish considering that I didn’t really enjoy the rainbow I made. However, I cannot decipher the instructions. So I may give up with doing what I should, and just tying random knots. Or find a pattern on YouTube!
READER
I stated reading The Grumpus and his Dastardly, Dreadful Christmas Plan by Alex T. Smith yesterday, but for some reason forgot to add it to my blog post.
05 - Take part in a Book Club. If you're not already a member of one, recruit at least two friends to read the same book. Meet up (in real life or virtually) to discuss your thoughts on the book.
I used to belong to a book group at the library, but the meetings moved to a time that I couldn't attend, so I had to stop going. So I was a little bit concerned that I wouldn't be able to complete this part of the clause because I didn't know if I'd be able to go to a book group. However, I found the group Rebel Readers through the Rebel Badge Book Facebook page. October's book was How To Kill Your Family by Bella Mackie, and today there was an online meeting to discuss this book. I really enjoyed listening to other people's thoughts, especially as most people thought the same thing - that they didn't overly like it even though it had been hyped up.
FITNESS
Last Sunday (23rd October) Today (30th October)
Weight: 189.2lb 189lb
Chest: 100cm 98.5cm
Waist: 88cm 87.5cm
Hips: 107cm 105.5cm
GOOD HABITS
Teeth.
Laundry/ironing.




Comments
Post a Comment