SELF CARE
Today has been quite a stressful day, so I treated myself to a couple of bunches of flowers from Morrison's this evening when we did our shopping. I'm not a stingy person, but when I buy flowers, I like to get them from the reduced section because cheap flowers are still worthy of love! So I got two bunches of flowers for 88p each!!
(the red flowers came from my other half's mum, the pink and white flowers are the cheapies!)
I'm not surprised but my screen time has gone down from last week. Not as much as I would have liked, but I think that's because I'm still feeling a bit poorly and not properly focussed on anything else.
(iPad top, phone bottom)
Last week my screen time was 19h30m (iPad) and 44h56m (phone).
CRAFT
FLOWER PRESSING
I've wanted to try flower pressing for a while, but as we're heading into winter, I realised that I wouldn't find any wild flowers when out walking. But with buying my flowers from the reduced section, there were some flowers which had snapped off their stems. I pulled them off and snipped off the excess bits of stem. I then placed them on some parchment paper, folded it in half, and put everything inside a big book. I then put another book and then a door stop weight on the top.
These may not be the right type of flowers, but we'll see what happens. And if it's rubbish, I'll wait until the spring and see if I can do it with wild flowers.
FITNESS
I am annoyed, because today has been busy and stressful, and I just didn't have time this evening to do any exercising. I know we can't expect to do everything every day, but I just wish I wasn't so tired and had a few more minutes in the day!
GOOD HABITS
Teeth.
Mail.
Comments
Post a Comment