Well, it’s not been a busy week, but I’ve just not had the time to update. Plus, I’m still not feeling great after having the covid.
Day 72
FITNESS
GOOD HABITS
Teeth.
Day 73
READER
Read Little People, Big Dreams Marcus Rashford.
Read Father Christmas and the Three Bears by Lou Peacock.
Page 104 of How To Kill Your Family by Bella Mackie.
FITNESS
GOOD HABITS
Teeth.
Mail.
Day 74
CRAFT
A while ago I bought some Christmas fat quarters. I washed them and ironed them. Today I started cutting out my squared that I will need to make a patchwork bandana. I need 36 squares. I bought a rotary cutting blade and a measuring square ruler thing. I’m taking it slowly so that I don’t mess anything up or cut my finger off or anything!
READER
Read Little People, Big Dreams Queen Elizabeth.
Read Little People, Big Dreams Dwayne Johnson.
Read What Feelings Do When No-one’s Looking by Tina Oziewicz and Aleksandra Zajac.
Page 141 of How To Kill Your Family by Bella Mackie.
FITNESS
My hoop finally arrived! Yay! But …
… so … when I got my last one, the weighted ball was heavy. I don’t know what was in it, but it was pretty weighty, what with being a weight and all! This one came empty. It had a screwdriver and screws to put it together, but I had to find something to fill it. I put in some rice, but it really is t as heavy as the other one. Frustratingly, I usually keep everything just in case. I’ve inherited that from my dad. But I now want to get rid of all the clutter and only keep things I’m using. So I threw away the old weight, thinking I’d never need it again. But I could have opened it up and transferred whatever was inside into the new weight. Never mind. The rice was okay today but I’d like something heavier.
I did 15 minutes of hooping, and that was quite enough!
Comments
Post a Comment