FITNESS
This week has been a horrible week, what with having the covid. I was too ill to exercise (and I’m still waiting on my hoop anyway!), so most of my week was spent sitting or lying down. Thankfully I didn’t lose my appetite, but because I wasn’t doing much, I wasn’t eating much, as I didn’t have to replenish my used energies. At some points this week I went as low as 186.4lb, but I’m now back up to 188lb.
I’m frustrated because when I go back to planking or hooping, I feel like I’ve lost good time which will have pushed me back and I’ll feel like I’m starting again. I just wish weight loss was easier!
Last Sunday (9th October) Today (16th October)
Weight: 188.4lb 188.6lb
Chest: 100cm 100cm
Waist: 88cm 90cm
Hips: 107cm 106.5cm
READER
CD5 of I Wanna Be Yours by John Cooper Clarke.
GOOD HABITS
Laundry.
Teeth.

Comments
Post a Comment