SELF CARE
I really thought that I had reduced my screen time last week, but sadly it went up.
(iPad top, phone bottom)
Last Sunday my screen time was 11h23m (iPad) and 13h17m (phone).
Frustratingly, I tested positive for covid this morning and am not feeling great, so I’m not going to work until I feel better. This means I’m at home and using my tech more than I obviously would be if I was at work.
CRAFT
When I was little, I had a small weaving loom, but I have no idea where it would be now - or even if I still have it. So I bought a new one off eBay. It’s not great but it does a job. I’ve learnt how to do some different ways of weaving, so that was fun.
Pink - Rya knots
Purple - Plain weave (over 1, under 1)
Dark blue - Soumac weave
Light blue - Plain weave (over 2, under 2)
Green - Pile weave
Yellow - Twill weave
I will finish off with orange and red tomorrow.
READER
Page 339 of The Cult by Abby Davies.
FITNESS
GOOD HABITS
Mail.
Teeth.





Comments
Post a Comment