CODEBREAKER
Today, my other half and I did a Treasure Trail in Great Yarmouth. We’ve done one in Norwich before and enjoyed it. We did enjoy this one, but it did wear us out. We are old and we had already walked around Yarmouth town centre before doing the trail, so it’s not the trail’s fault that we’re tired! It got us looking at things we’ve probably walked past a hundred times, and got us thinking. And we got the right answer! Bonus!
Someone shared a link for an Open Learn Code Break Game in the Rebel Badge Club Facebook group. There were three puzzles using Pigpen cipher, Caesar cipher, and Frequency Analysis. It was equal amounts of fun and tricky! I liked it.
FITNESS
No time for planking, but after walking a thousand miles around Great Yarmouth, I managed to clock up 15, 849 steps!
Last Sunday (2nd October) Today (9th October)
Weight: 190.4lb 188.4lb
Chest: 100cm 100cm
Waist: 88cm 88cm
Hips: 107cm 107cm
GOOD HABITS
Teeth.




Comments
Post a Comment