CODEBREAKER
10) Read a ‘choose your own adventure’ book or complete a puzzle book or puzzle game.
I know I’ve read a choose your own adventure book, so I don’t *need* to do anything else for this clause, but I saw these books at The Works, and as I always used to love doing puzzle books when I was little I thought I’d give these a go. I’ve looked at the first puzzle and it’s a maths puzzle, and I’m terrible at maths, so I don’t hold out much hope, but it should be fun!
READER
CD3 of I Wanna Be Yours by John Cooper Clarke.
SELF CARE
08 - YOUR CHOICE - Focus on your own area of self care - this might be meditation, buying yourself flowers, reading more, exercising more …
I don’t often buy myself flowers, but I saw these today and thought they looked like cabbages! And I really liked the fuchsia colour of the flowery bits, so I bought them.
FITNESS
Last Sunday (25th September) Today (2nd October)
Weight: 190.6lb 190.4lb
Chest: 99.5cm 100cm
Waist: 88cm 88cm
Hips: 107cm 107cm
CRAFT
GOOD HABITS
Teeth.




Comments
Post a Comment