Day 54 & 55

Day 55

MY STYLE

So, it appears that I have finished the first clause of the My Style badge. I have taken a photo each day in September of my outfits. Thinking that I could get the rest of that badge done fairly soonish, I looked for my physical badge (when I started the Badge Book, I ordered a bunch of badges that I thought I’d be able to complete) but realised that I hadn’t ordered a My Style badge! Good job I need to order my November and December badges, so I can add this one to the order. Never mind!




FITNESS


GOOD HABITS

Teeth.


Day 56

READER

I read a graphic novel version of Sleeping Beauty by Martin Powell and Sean Dietrich, and a collection of Lewis Carroll’s poems.



And I have also started The Cult by Abby Davies.


Page 411 of XX by Rian Hughes.

FITNESS


Extended arm plank (+6seconds)


Forearm plank (+2seconds)


Knee plank (+1second)



GOOD HABITS

Teeth.

70 squats.

Comments