MY STYLE
In an attempt to wear more of my clothes, I set myself a challenge to wear something different every day this month. However, myself and my other half occasionally have lazy pyjama days where we don’t go out, and we spend the day in our jammies, watching films, and generally being lazy. My favourite and most comfy jammies are my Nickelodeon ones that I got from Primark, so these are my go-to when I don’t want to get properly dressed. So while I’ve achieved (so far) my ‘wear something different every day’ challenge for when I leave the house, today is the second day this month of wearing the same pyjama trousers. I thought I would also wear my Reptar dressing gown to complete the Nickelodeon look!
FITNESS
Planking and 80 squats done. I just want my hoop to arrive!
Extended arm plank (+6seconds)
Forearm plank (-1second)
Knee plank (+6seconds)
Last Sunday (18th September) Today (25th September)
Weight: 189.6lb 190.6lb
Chest: 102cm 99.5cm
Waist: 90cm 88cm
Hips: 107cm 107cm
GOOD HABITS
Laundry.
Teeth.
80 squats.






Comments
Post a Comment