Day 47

SELF CARE

Well, this was a disappointment. For my bath today I thought I’d try some Epsom Salts. I’ve never used them before so I didn't know what to expect. 


And I’m kind of glad I didn’t expect anything, but it delivered nothing. I thought eucalyptus was supposed to have a strong smell, but it smelled of nothing. I don’t know if I put enough it, or if it’s just a rubbish brand of salts, but it didn’t relax me, or make me feel anything. I won’t be rushing to use the salts for a while!

CRAFT

I’ve never done felting before, so bought a kit from The Works.


It was quite fun and therapeutic, except when I stabbed myself in the fingers. That needle is very sharp. Thankfully no blood was drawn! Felting the body and head were pretty straightforward, but the arms and legs were a bit more tricky.


Once I’d got the bits pretty much done, I got to making it look a bit like my dog by adding her markings.


Putting everything together wasn’t the easiest thing to do as they instructions weren’t clear on construction. I managed to get the arms and legs on but not the head, so that’s stuck on with a sticky foam pad.


I’m pleased with how it turned out. It doesn’t look exactly like my dog, but it’s still pretty cute.

MY STYLE



FITNESS


Planking is going better. I’m extending time, even if it’s only by a few seconds.

Extended arm plank (+5seconds)


Forearm plank (+4seconds)


Knee plank (+6seconds)

READER

Page 280 of XX by Rian Hughes.

GOOD HABITS

Teeth.











Comments