Day 45 & 46

Another couple of busy days, so not too much to report.

Day 45

MY STYLE


READER

Page 241 of XX by Rian Hughes.

FITNESS


GOOD HABITS

Teeth.

Day 46

MY STYLE


READER

02 - include at least one fiction, one biography and one non-fiction book in your list.

I don’t tend to read biographies or autobiographies because you can sometimes read about someone you like and then find out you don’t really like them. However, as part of this challenge, I do have to read one. I found “I Wanna Be Yours’ by John Cooper Clarke at the library, and I don’t think he could do anything that would make me not like him. And then I wondered if the library had it as an audiobook, as I think we should hear people’s autobiographies in their own voice. Lo and behold, the library had one copy of the book on CD, so me and my other half are listening to it. It’s on 13 CDs and will take 15 and a half hours to listen to the whole thing. We started disc 1 today.



FITNESS

I’m hoping my hoop is going to arrive this week. Until then, I’m still planking.

Extended arm plan  (+7seconds)


Forearm plank (+4seconds)

Knee plank (-5seconds)

And considering I had Chinese for dinner last night, I didn’t put on any weight!


GOOD HABITS

Teeth.

Mail.

60 Squats.


Comments