MY STYLE
Today is the day of Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral, and all I have done today is sit on the sofa in my pyjamas and watch the news coverage on the telly. I had planned to stay at home all day, so there was no need to get dressed. Therefore I have no photo for today.
CODEBREAKER
7) Either take part in a treasure hunt, or set one for other people.
A rebel, on the Rebel Badge Club Facebook page, shared a link for a virtual treasure trail. I’ve done one of these real life treasure trails before in Norwich. You have a pack which contains clues and directions. You have to go for a wander, find buildings or signs or statues, or anything really, and these clues help you solve a puzzle.
The virtual trail is pretty much the same, but you have to use Google Maps to find the signs and the statues.
This was quite fun and not as easy as it might seem. I have a few real life treasure hunts waiting to be done, but the weather has been rubbish recently so sitting at home is the best place right now!
CRAFT
Cross stitch Rudolph is now finished.
BAKER
02 - at least 3 types of cake
There is a birthday coming up, and I knew I wanted to make a chocolate cake. I found this recipe in the Bake Like The Best cookbook, and thought I’d try it because I’ve not made a sandwich cake before, so I knew this would be a bit of a challenge.
And it pretty much looks like the picture. I’ve added my own embellishments in the form of Rolos and Maltesers.
SELF CARE
My phone and iPad usage was down this past week even though I was sure it had gone up!
(iPad top, phone bottom)
Last Sunday, my weekly screen time was 15h54m (iPad) and 20h13m (phone)
FITNESS
Another attempt at planking. I managed to extend my plank times for each type, which can only be a good thing.
Extended arm plank (+11seconds)
Forearm plank (+2seconds)
Knee plank (+10seconds)
GOOD HABITS
Teeth.
80 squats, without taking a break.













Comments
Post a Comment