FITNESS
Without my hoop, I don’t want to get out of the habit of doing exercises, so I thought I would attempt some planking because it’s supposed to hit all different muscles. I used to be able to plank for a while, but just got out of the habit doing it every day. So my first attempt wasn’t great, but I pushed myself as much as I could, before I felt like throwing up.
I started with an extended arm plank, and managed to keep this for 37 seconds.
Then I tried the forearm plank, but only managed 11 seconds.
Then I ended with a knee plank, which lasted for 40 seconds, but it a bit of a Cheaty McSqueaty plank, so I’m not sure if it counts!
As for weight and measurements, I’m very happy today. I bought a pair of trousers a while ago that only just fit, but we’re a bit tight around the thighs. Today I put them on, and they fit. They could do with being a tiny bit looser around the thighs, but I can certainly feel a difference. The losing weight part is fine, but the best part is being able to fit into clothes that didn’t used to fit.
Last Sunday (11th September) Today (18th September)
Weight: 193.8lb 189.6lb
Chest: 101cm 102cm
Waist: 93cm 90cm
Hips: 108.5cm 107cm
MY STYLE
And here are the trousers!
CRAFT
GOOD HABITS
80 squats, back to back, no stopping.
Teeth.






Comments
Post a Comment