Day 36

SELF CARE

I kind of felt that my screen time would be up this week because I’ve had quite a lot going on where I’ve been waiting around, and found myself reaching for my phone to kill time. However, my phone screen time is only up by a couple of hours, and my iPad time is up 5 hours. I put this down to making a few book review videos for TikTok, and it takes time to record, and then time to edit and add subtitles, then upload. Regardless of this, I am making more of an effort to fill my idle time with crafts or colouring rather than aimlessly scrolling Facebook.

(iPad top, phone bottom)

Last Sunday, my weekly screen time was 10h32m (iPad) and 17h27m (phone).

MY STYLE



FITNESS

In a little bit of sad news, but hopefully not too sad … I finished 15 minutes of hooping and saw a small metal ring on the floor. I showed my other half and we worked out that it was part of the hoop contraption. But it was missing 7 teeny tiny ball bearings. We both crawled around on the floor trying to find the minuscule balls, and eventually found 5 of them. He tried to fix everything back in place, but it was too fiddly. I’m going to attempt to hoop with a broken bit, and hopefully it will still work, because …

Whatever I’m doing appears to be working. A few months ago I bought a pair of jeans without trying them on in the shop. When I got them home, I found they didn’t fit. My thighs were too big. I put them away in the hope I’d be able to fit into them one day. I tried them on this morning and they fit. I could do them up and everything! However, it was too hot to wear them so I’ll save them for another day!



CRAFT




GOOD HABITS

Teeth.

Comments