Day 33

SELF CARE

01 - Bathtime - Find the perfect recipe! Experiment with different oils, salts, bubbles, candles, music etc.

I don’t often have baths simply because showers are quicker and more convenient. However, I do love having a bath, and this clause gave me good reason to have a bit of a relax today. I started off with a big squirt of bubble bath, and for some reason it took me back to my childhood, soaking away in a bath full of Mr Matey bubbles.


I enjoyed the bath. The bubbles bursting was a little bit ASMRish. I’m looking forward to trying something else in my bath next time.

READER

Finished The Cutting Season by M.W. Craven. It was awful. Don’t read it. So badly written. It didn’t flow. It was clunky. It needed a lot of editing. I can’t even see the point of it. 

INDOOR GARDENER

I bought some succulent and cactus compost, so repotted a couple of succulents that were in a pot together. I thought I would give them their own space to grow without interruption.


FITNESS

15 minutes hooping.



MY STYLE



GOOD HABITS

50 squats.

Laundry.

Teeth.

Comments