Day 24 & 25 & 26

A busy couple of days and some sad news has meant that I haven’t really got much done. But some days will be like that.

Day 24

FITNESS

15 minutes of hooping.


GOOD HABITS

Teeth.

50 squats.


Day 25

FITNESS

15 minutes of hooping. I really should amp it up to do 20 minutes now that we’re in a new month. I’ll give that a go on my next hooping session.



MY STYLE

01 - Every day for a month, take a photo of your outfit. Which is your favourite? How did it make you feel? And your least favourite?

Now that we’re in a new month (September), I’m going to start taking photos of my outfits every day. And I’m also going to try and wear something different every day. It might not always be possible, but I want to see if I can mix it up a bit.



GOOD HABITS

Teeth.

Laundry.

CRAFT


Day 26

FITNESS

No time for hooping today.




MY STYLE



GOOD HABITS

Teeth.

Comments