SELF CARE
If I hadn’t been ill on Saturday, my weekly screen time would have been down. But my poorly tumbly meant I was in bed all day, watching films, and generally wasting my time on the internet somehow. Still, taking out that day, I think I did reduce my screen time.
Last Sunday, my weekly screen time was 48h5m (phone) and 18h13m (iPad), so at least I reduced my phone screen time.
SCAVENGER HUNT
The most expensive item of food in the supermarket. This is just based on the price on the label - a £30 frozen turkey. I’m sure I could have found something more expensive per lb or per kg (like saffron), but I couldn’t be bothered!
CRAFT
The tree is coming along. I know it’s not going to turn out right, so I have bought some other cross stitch Christmas cards, and hopefully I can complete one properly and correctly.
FITNESS
15 minutes of hooping done. Considering I’ve not hooped for two days, it’s wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be. And thankfully after the drastic weight loss from not eating, I’ve put a bit back on.
GOOD HABITS
50 squats.
Teeth.




Comments
Post a Comment