Day 7

Still not feeling great. My tummy is not happy this weekend, so sadly, again, I can’t do any hooping for my Fitness badge, and no squats for my Good Habits badge. Hopefully I can start back up tomorrow without feeling too squiffly. I am annoyed because it takes me ages to get into some sort of routine where I continue to do the thing (I’m very good at giving up), so I have to let myself get better and then get back at it as soon as I can.

CRAFT



SCAVENGER HUNT

The cheapest item of food in the supermarket.

I’m sure there were probably cheaper things, such as a single grape, but I hate supermarket shopping … actually, that’s a lie … I enjoy supermarket shopping, I just hate the people who are in the supermarket! Anyway, I just want to get in, buy my food, and get out, so I really wasn’t in the mood to hunt through everything!
 



FITNESS

Although this won’t be accurate, what with me having an unhappy tummy the past couple of days, I have lost weight this week, and some cm. 

Last Sunday (7th August)           Today (14th August)

Weight: 200lb                              190.8lb

Chest: 103cm                              102cm

Waist: 97cm                                91cm

Hips: 110cm                               106.5cm           



GOOD HABITS

Teeth.

Comments