I’m so annoyed. I have some sort of food poisoning tummy bug thing. Woke up feeling awful. Didn’t go to work, so didn’t take my cupcakes for the bake sale. I’ve also been unable to do anything other than sleep, hobble to the bathroom, and groan!
I started off the day being so cold that I had to properly wrap the blankets around me. After waking up from a 2 hour nap, I was warm, but nowhere near as hot as I would be on a normal day. This is not fun.
I’m currently nibbling on a slice of dry bread but I really don’t fancy it. I just want to curl up and go back to sleep. My body is proper achy. This is rubbish.
So, other than the Scavenger Hunt photo (I have a lot of pictures saved, and I bring out one per day), I haven’t been able to do anything for the other badges. I’m gutted because I was getting into the routine of hooping and squatting but there’s no way I can even contemplate that today.
SCAVENGER HUNT
Me using a piece of tech from the 2000s.

Comments
Post a Comment