Day 4

Not much to report. It’s been too hot to even think!

SELF CARE

Had my monthly eyebrow wax to tame the hairy caterpillars! And my monthly back massage. I wish it was longer than half an hour, but I fear I’d fall asleep on the table if it went on for too long!

INDOOR GARDENER

I have repotted my big succulent. I don’t think the pot is big enough. I should be going shopping tomorrow so I’ll have a look out for something more suitable. I pulled out some very dead and shrivelled leaves around the base. 


FITNESS

15 minutes hooping. Still can’t get the hang of anti-clockwise. I watched some videos today of people moving while hooping (as in, walking about). I tried to pick my feet up, but then the weight stopped spinning. I need to work out some sort of coordination (which I’ve never had!)


SCAVENGER HUNT

I saw a fellow Rebel when I was at work yesterday so we had to take a cheesy totes awks selfie!


GOOD HABITS

50 squats.

Teeth.

Filed the mail that arrived yesterday and today.

Comments