Day 22

SELF CARE

I’ve done it again! I’ve managed to reduce my screen time. On my days off it’s difficult, as I like to watch tv shows or films on my tablet. But because I’m crafting or reading or doing other things, I don’t keep going to my phone and mindlessly scrolling when I’m bored.

(iPad top, phone bottom)

Last Sunday my weekly screen time was 19h41m (iPad) and 30h15m (phone).

SCAVENGER HUNT

A leprechaun next to a wishing well.




FITNESS

15 minutes of hooping. This is becoming so much easier. I only stopped twice in the time. And my anti-clockwise movement is getting better. I must have spun anti-clockwise for a good 7 minutes before stopping.

My weight also hasn’t shifted too much considering I pigged out on a curry takeaway last night!


 
CRAFT

And I know I’ve completed the cross stitch part of the Craft Badge, but I’ve started another one. It keeps me busy and off my phone of an evening.



GOOD HABITS

50 squats.

Teeth.

Comments