BAKER
Today I baked some shortbread biscuits. There are only 3 ingredients, and I just added some melted chocolate to the top.
The recipe came from BBC Goodfood.
READER
I finished The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie. I quite enjoyed it and gave it 3.5 stars (but I rounded it up to 4 stars on Goodreads).
I am now reading a non-fiction book. The Case Against the Sexual Revolution: A New Guide to Sex in the 21st Century by Louise Perry, (currently on page 21).
Me using a piece of tech from the 90s.
FITNESS
GOOD HABITS
50 squats.
Teeth.
Laundry.
CRAFT
I know I don’t have to do anymore origami, but I want to complete the 365 things, so that I can improve my skills. So today I have made a curved brim box, nesting bird, turtle, and horse.
CODEBREAKER
10 - read a ‘choose your own adventure’ book
This boo was okay, but sadly not great. It certainly was dystopian, but the main character, ‘you’, is a child, and the things that happen to ‘you’ are quite violent! There are some happy endings, but there’s quite a lot of death, from gun wounds or mutant animals. I think I’ve read all the options, but I’ll give it another look!
















Comments
Post a Comment