SCAVENGER HUNT
A rude or funny street name.
In other scavenger hunt news, I have spent more time than I would have liked today in my parents’ loft, looking for 90s tech. My parents don’t throw anything away. Last week I found a 90s Walkman and a 90s Discman, but neither of the worked. I was so upset because I couldn’t think of anything else I could use. And then I remembered that Father Christmas gave me a keyboard in the mid 90s, and when I didn’t want it anymore, Dad adopted it. I asked him I he still had it, and he said he did but it was up in the loft! So after a bit of scavenging, I found the keyboard, but without its plug. But, thanks to my parents hoarding everything, I found a cable and plug in a drawer. I plugged it in … and it works! And I know want to relearn the songs I’ve forgotten.
FITNESS
15 minutes of hooping done. It’s becoming a lot easier now. And I’ve managed to remove another section of the hoop!
CRAFT
I’ve finished off another scrapbook collage inspired by a rebel badge - indoor gardener.
GOOD HABITS
Teeth.
50 squats.




Comments
Post a Comment