Day 15

FITNESS

I am super happy today. Last year I bought a skirt without trying it on, and when I got home I found that it didn’t fit. It would have been too much of a hassle to take it back so it’s been sitting on my wardrobe, unworn since then. Today I thought I would try it on. And it fit! It was the teeniest bit snug around my hips, but nowhere near as bad as it was a year ago. I couldn’t even do it up then, let alone walk and sit down in it.


15 minutes of hooping done. I’m finding my feet now, or my hips! I can keep the weight spinning for a lot longer now, and the anti-clockwise motion is getting better. It’s becoming a lot easier, so I may increase my hooping time next week.

SELF CARE

I’ve been making a conscious effort to put my tech down and not be so reliant on the screen. It’s not easy. We’ve become so conditioned to be bored and find solace in scrolling social media. But now that I’m looking at all the rebel badges, I’ve found that my time is occupied with those rather than my phone.

(iPad top, phone bottom)


Last Sunday, my weekly screen time was 26h24m (iPad) and 33h47m (phone), so that’s a reduction on both.

READING

The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie - page 99.

GOOD HABITS

50 squats.

Teeth.

SCAVENGER HUNT

The nicest view from a bench within walking distance of your home.



Comments